QUESTION ON NOTICE — Mr Blackwood to ask the Minister for Public Transport —
With reference to Gippsland V/Line services:
(1) What is the definition of a peak service when reporting punctuality and capacity statistics.
(2) What services on the Gippsland Line are classified as peak services for reporting punctuality and capacity statistics.
(3) What is the formula used to determine and report average capacity statistics.
(4) If the average capacity figure is beyond 100 per cent how is this reported.
(5) What services between 1 June 2015 and 1 June 2016 exceeded 100 per cent average capacity and by what amount.
(6) Between 1 June 2015 and 1 June 2016 what were the commuter numbers on each peak service per day.
(7) Between 1 June 2015 and 1 June 2016 what were the number of carriages and seats per carriage on each peak service per day.